Drive Growth by Optimizing
Equipping Carriers' Digital Transformation
Don't be held back by inefficient, legacy systems. Experience unmatched go-to-market and cost savings with iLife's no-code, Universal e-App.
Automated CRM Data Capture
Eliminate manual data entry and improve data accuracy with our touchless CRM.
Cloud Native e-App
Our e-App is easy to use, can manage multiple product lines, and auto-saves progress.
Streamline stakeholder communications with in-platform calls, chats, texts, and emails.
Eliminate Disjointed Processes
Enhance productivity and deliver an improved experience by consolidating sales, marketing, and e-App workflows.
Smoothly complete tasks without the need to switch between multiple tools.
Case study SNAPSHOT
Carrier Overcomes e-App Fragmentation
- Software redundancy due to each product line having its own separate legacy e-App and CRM system
- Inefficient operations, time-consuming communications, and high technology expenses
Results with iLife
- Agents sell multiple product lines with one system
- Carrier has stronger recruiting, retention, and productivity and reduced the cost of technology ownership by 75%
Discover How iLife Can Boost Your Organization's Growth
iLife is Reliable, Secure, Easy to Configure, and More Cost-Effective than Traditional Software
iLife’s Architecture is:
- Cloud-native, which improves scalability and increases uptime availability to 99.95%.
- Built using modular containerization and microservices, which allows for quick and easy deployment of updates and improvements.
- Designed to prevent critical P1 downtime, which means that the system can continue running even if there are issues with one or more components.
Security and Compliance
- e-health record encryption and HIPAA compliance to protect client privacy.
- SOC2 compliant to safeguard the system from unauthorized access, security breaches, and data loss.
- ISO compliant to ensure that we meet international standards for information security and data protection.
iLife is designed for easy configuration and implementation – eliminating the need for additional engineering, developer, or implementation work.
Carriers can take the platform to market within 90 days or less!